lunches for elementry kids

what do you pack in a lunch for an elementry kid that is healthy

momw3boys

Asked by momw3boys at 5:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in

• I pack him a sandwich, a juice box and snack size bag of chips. That's it because he doesn't have time for anything else, the lunches are only 15-20 minutes and that includes lines and bathroom breaks.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ham sandwhich, chips and a snack.... either fruit cups, slice apple/fruit, applesauce, jello.
    or pb and j. juice or bottle water and of course cookies or something sweet sometimes too
    Anonymous

• Most days my daughter brings a thermos with leftovers (peanut noodles is her favorite). I have a huge list of bagged lunch ideas; send me a message offlist if you would like a copy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Mine takes a sandwich, yogurt, a cheese stick, a fruit leather, and an organic protein cereal bar.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• my son took a sandwich, a small bag of chips or apple chips-whatever he wanted and a fruit cup
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009