What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

When I was in college my brother's friend was hanging out at our house and I got sick of saggy jeans so I finally reached out and pulled on them. Trust me, I don't do things like that all the time! His pants came right down and he wasn't wearing underwear. His back was to me (fortunately!), and all of a sudden there was this BUTT in my face! I turned red, everyone laughed, and he acted so nonchalant like it happened to him every day or something!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 5:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dad walked in on me when I was having sex with my husband. There I was, on top!
    Haha, no covers or sheets around us either. Naked. I still try to avoid my dad sometimes lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I've had a lot of embarrassing moments, but yours reminds me of one of mine. My freshman year of college my roommate decided to pants me when I was wearing pajamas and I wasn't wearing anything under it either. Well, another one of my roommates happen to have friends over to study (guy too) and they saw everything!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• One day at work many moons ago I went to the ladies room. At this particular job we were required to wear dresses or skirts, no slacks. So I was in a skirt, hose, heels. When I returned to the floor I kept getting stared at. A full 20 minutes later my manager walked up and whispered that my skirt was caught in the back of my hose. I was mortified. In fact I quit the next day.
    Anonymous

• When I was in 5th grade, my class went outside for playtime. Well it had been raining the day before so the ground was soggy and nasty. A couple of girls in my class as well as me all got in a hula hoop and was running around. Well I slipped and got covered from head to toe in "mud." Luckily my mom volunteered that day and she was there to take me home; but she told me to sit in the sun for a few minutes to try to dry. Well the next day we had to leave the school because of a major sewage leak. The mud I slipped in wasn't mud at all....it was sewage.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OMG kerri, I would have cried!
    Lately the most embarrassing thing I have done would be the time SO's dad took us out when we visited because we were going home the next day. They told me to try some of the locally brewed beer, but to take it easy because it was some potent stuff. Well I don't drink often but when I do I can hold my own so I got cocky and had a few, one right after the other. The next thing I knew, I was in the parking lot of my FIL's apt building throwing up! Then I proceeded to change my shirt in front of SO's brothers and cousin. Yea after that there was no drinking for awhile.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• LOL Almost did! Totally creeped out.

My dad said OH shut the door and said SORRY

We had to stop..... lol i didn't sleep good that night lmao
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• When I was younger, my friend and I tried smoking weed and drinking beer for the first time AT the same time when we were with her brother and his friend. It hit me hard and I laid on the ground trying to calm down. They were talking away, then I heard my friend mention the words "throw up" and that did it for me. I sat up and threw up all over her brothers leg! That was an effective way to keep me off drugs though.
    Anonymous