Anyone else excited about GH

I just read that Jonathan Jackson, the original Lucky is coming back to General Hospital! I am so freakin excited. I loved him with Liz and I cried when he "died" 10 years ago. I have disliked the new Lucky for so long. He and Liz have no chemistry.
Anyone else as excited as I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• LOL..nope. I haven't watched a soap since Luke and Laura were all the rage oh about 30 summers ago.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i am so stoked
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yes-I am looking forward to JJ coming back. But I am sick of how they write for Luke and most of the other characters on GH , so I am worried the writers will screw up again. Luke and Laura were the best daytime couple but they ruined it. Know what I mean?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2009