How can I politely tell my husband he isn't wiping his butt properly because I keep finding skid marks in his underpants?

I am so grossed out by it! I discussed it with him when we first got married, and it seemed to stop. We just bought him a new pack of underwear and already it looks like period spots. So gross!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you keep diaper wipies by the toilet, I bet he will use them. Just be sure he knows to not flush them. Maybe he has a tender hiney and the TP hurts after a few wipes. Maybe show him his underpants and tell him he can do better, then tell him about the wipies. Good luck!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• LOL, I'm sorry, but that is funny. I would tell him EXACTLY what you just said. And maybe buy him some of those flushable wipes. That is SO gross though...does he expect bj's from you with such a stinky butt so close? yuck!
    Anonymous

• Tell him he can do better lmao!!!! I would try the wipes too
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Blech! My SO does that too. I just stand where he can see me and spray the heck out of it with the laundry spray! You would think a grown man would know how to wipe his butt right?
    Anonymous

• What is it? All the hair gets in the way? Seriously, you have GOT to just come out with it and say, "Hon, there are skid marks in your underwear and that's just no good."
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• LMAO! I am sorry, but this made me laugh. I'd simply say it like you did to us. Once I found some on my husbands and I was just like.."Umm...honey, did you $hit your pants ow what?", lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• That is a good idea with the flushable wipes, like a couple of moms said. I bought some and my husband loves them, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We have flushable wipes on the back of our toilet and if we run out my husband whines like a baby! He "can't stand the scratchy toilet paper", god, what a pris!
    Anonymous

• EWW, no polite about it. just be like, listen.. here are some wipes, make sure you clean up down there b/c it's gross!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• One time, while you're sorting laundry just tell him "Whoa buddy!" and toss him a pair of his underwear, He'll get the message and it will spare you both the embarassment of a "Now hun, this is how we wipe our butt" talk.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 6:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009