special gift help please!

I wanted to do something special for my husband because this month represents the longest I've ever dated someone. My husband didn't date anyone before me so its a big deal to him. I know-a little goofy- but he'd love it if I did a little something for him. Can you guys think of a small romantic/relevant gift? Nothing sexual, please!

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 5:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Cook him his favorite meal and have a candle lit dinner... plus a fab dessert! or get him something engraved... or make him a scrapbook... I did that once when my husband and i dated 6 years.... he loved it (we been together 11 yrs now, married 4 months.... dunno if I'd be up for it now... lol) and why not something sexual? You are married right??? What's wrong with sex? Try all three of the above and wear something extra sexy to bed!!!! Men are very visual
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 5:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Awww... that is so sweet! Just acknowledging it w/any small gesture would be nice. A framed collage of pics of you two over the years w/a nice card is what I would do. Have fun and happy anniversary!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• haha, oh nothing is wrong with sex, but I don't really like using sex as a present. I want to give him something sweet and special. And I know that for this particular event, he would probably want something more sentimental than physical. and thanks for the suggestions! I'm taking notes!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009