The favorite DD & SIL, How?

How can you love your child who has a in "name" only marriage? Lies about finances.. They get $900.00 alone in food stamps & what not! Lies that they pay rent, says: no one works, buys cars & don't register them etc.. All they do is take & lie! But goes to church! So to their parents they look Good! The SIL has nothing to do with his kids, sex on the side, doesn't care about his wife or kids etc!! But you do everything honestly & on the up & up..You're scraping by. But they're getting all that "help/assistance" unfairly. And you can't make ends meet doing things the right way! It makes one feel so bad for being honest. Since you can't look good in your own parent's eyes! Know someone like this too? Can't do anything about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately I do! I teach and have 95% of my students on free lunches but some how they all have new shoes every few weeks, not to mention their jeans alone cost more than my whole out fit. Then their parents show up for conferences and have on big diamond ear rings and all the moms have newly manicured nails. It makes me sick to say the least. My dh and I are honest hard working people, we have great dependable jobs. But, I can't even afford to shop for clothes at Walmart for our kids. I shop at the Goodwill! Thank goodness we live in a nice area and the merchadise there is actually of great quality. So, no one would ever know. Going Goodwilling is one of my kids favorite things to do! But, as a mother it's hard because I know they deserve the best. It always seems as though the parents who could give a rats ass about working are the ones who live large!
    Anonymous