Quick, name something good God has done for you(Those that believe in God)

I want positive energy!! What good does God do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• After being told I couldn't have babies without taking medication to lower my prolactin levels I got pregnant with my son.. (wasn't even taking the meds!)... I had him April 29, 2008. Got told the same thing after I had my son... had my DD on October 4, 2009.
    That's why I named my DS Jaiden... "God has heard"
    nrich

Answer by nrich at 6:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Allowed me to make it through an abusive childhood with a level head and common sense and not be broken. Gave me a child when doctors said it wasn't probable.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 6:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I couldn't get pregnant and he blessed me with a baby
    Anonymous

• That is awsome PP's!!!

God healed the hole in my heart that I had the night before I went into surgery to close it. He gave me a verse from Ezekiel that night "I will give you a new heart" and He did.

They opened me up to close the hole in my heart and it was sealed!!! The Dr. said that it was impossible, that it never closes on it's own at this point in life. A week before he watched bubbles pass through the hole in my heart.

It was pretty cool : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• and thats why I named my daughter Gia "God id gracious"
    Anonymous

• After growing up in a very dysfunctional family and being abandoned by my birthmom and then my adopted mom, God has helped me get through the pain and break the cycle to become a good mom to four beautiful daughters.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He gave me my son after doctors and everyone else said I WOULD NEVER have children.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He gave me a wonderful outstanding amazing loving understanding intelligent husband. :)
    And the beautiful Goddess gave me two amazing children without me having to go through pregnancy, or labor! :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My Gods have always listened to my requests. We have not been affected one bit by the horrible economy so far.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Jesus is always with me. He has allowed me to continue on a path I wanted to follow. He has given me great kids and a wonderful husband. Jesus is the answer and on through him will we find the truth.
    Anonymous