I am almost 38 weeks pregnant, and when i walk i feel like my pelvic bone is bruised and my cervix is being squeezed or stripped (with the wire brush if you all have felt that). does anyone know if this is a sign of labor soon?

snobunnie5698

Asked by snobunnie5698 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope that's just a normal discomfort in the 3rd trimester. You actually lucky that that pain didn't start until now. With all my pregnancies I start to get that feeling around week 28. You're almost there...hang in there. The good news is all of that pelvic and cervix pain is gone right after delivery.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i agree with PP. i think it's just normal stuff for the last few weeks. hang in there! =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• that sucks lol i wanna go into labor.
    snobunnie5698

Answer by snobunnie5698 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i can sympathize. i have been sore and miserable in my entire lower belly for like 2 weeks now. between pelvic pressure, ligament pain, menstrual crampiness, etc i feel like ill go nuts soon! im 36 weeks and figure its only gonna get worse. i cant even roll over anymore hardly, i feel like a beached whale except from soreness rather than fat.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2009