So what do you think of the name we've chosen for a boy and help with the girls name!

For a boy we allready know his name will be Anthoni Dylan Mitchell, (anthony is DH's dad & Toni was my mom so we comined them) (dylan is DH's middle name )

For a girl we've came up with
Sienna Taylor Mitchell (taylor after my middle name )
or
Sierra Taylor Mitchell

Which girls name do you like best and what do you think about the boys name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The girls names are so similar that I don't really prefer one over the other, they are both nice. I like the way the boys name sounds too but I want to say as nicely as I can that I would caution against using that spelling (ending in an i). It is too feminine that way and if you spell it the regular way (y) and call him Tony for short it is still in honor of Toni... just the masculine form. Hope that doesn't offend you too much and you did ask! Congrats on the baby - nice to hear that some people besides myself still want the sex of the baby to be a surprise!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am not thrilled with the boys name but I LOVE the girl's names! I totally considered Sierra for my daughter and then my niece was born a few months before her and at the last minute they named her Sierra! So I thought about Sienna but my best friend said it was her top choice in a girl name so I decided to pass it up and give her the chance to use it one day! If I had to pick one over the other... I would pick Sienna because its less common
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I don't really care for any of them... :o( I like Sienna over Sierra though and Anthoni is o k but I don't like Dylan... I like Taylor though for the girls middle name
    Anonymous

• I prefer Sienna for the girls name, and Anthoni is fine, but I don't like the spelling. I think it makes it look feminine.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree about the spelling of anthoni and I prefer sienna
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009