Would you be mad if your husband made this mess in your garage? pic

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs279.snc1/10633_181373332641_667497641_3971946_2857279_n.jpg

He made a box for a 400 dollar subwoofer he bought and didn't tell me about. He didn't move anything and covered everything in the garage with sawdust- including baby blankets, a bouncer seat, cat toys, cat carrier, a tv and everything else in the garage.

Do men NOT FREAKING THINK EVER? MOVE STUFF BEFORE YOU DO THIS.

I'm mad, i'm not hiding it either. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and really really not happy.

Justifiable?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• "it's man territory"

Excuse me...how sexist is that. Thats as bad as my redneck BIL saying the kitchen is a womans place BS on both. It is OUR home. Not mine, not his. The only thing that remotely comes to division of his place and my place is at the bathroom sinks.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• he'd be out there right now cleaning that bs of a mess.
    Anonymous

• I can't open the link, but I think it sounds like your anger is legit. That sounds totally LAZY and now what are you supposed to do with all that baby stuff covered in saw dust? Your baby will be here before you know it, and your bouncer and blankets are covered! I'd be angry - and I'd make him clean it up.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Here's a link that will work- Honestly I want you to see this crap.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8303/dsc0254f.jpg
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You know, I had a family member do renovations in my house. He took off all of the doors to paint and while theose were getting done, he did many fixups in the rooms. A lot had to do with sawing and sanding. Sawdust got EVERYWHERE! Every night I would lay down in bed and be laying on a layer or dust.

So, I feel your pain.

Men just don't think.
    Anonymous

• I'd kill him!!! lol.
    nrich

Answer by nrich at 7:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• In the words of my son "Oh hellll no!" I would be livid and he would get not one seconds rest until that crap was cleaned up.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He needs to clean it up. Yes, i'd be pretty pissed too.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I would be pissed. I would go make his ass clean it up!!! I wish you luck. The only thing you can do right now is rewash everything you can and then vacuum up the rest and then hose it out. Better yet, make him do it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The garage is man's territory. Leave him alone. You shouldn't have stored things valuable to you out there.
    Anonymous