Work from home?

I hear all about these people that work from home and get paid good money i have looked it up and have reaad some about the jobs you can do at home but i not sure what ones you can really trust anyone have a idea what one i should do i really need to get another job and i would work out of the home but i cant aford a nurse anylonger then 8 hours a day for my husband so i need something i can do while i take care of him.. please any info would be great thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet ( www.Sabrinas-Closet.info ) I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. From there it has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR... I'm happy to tell you about them but because there is so much I'm just gonna try to give you the absolute basics for each, okay?

TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is never any quotas. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ 616-712-1450
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• GreenSmoke is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The PowerBar ~ http://18232.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

I am sure that no matter what you are interested in I can help you find something to fit your life! Just let me know!

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Just got my first pay check! SOO EXCITED!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I've had a lot of luck working in leadership for Avon. I've found it works well for me because the products are reasonable priced, there are tons of options and most people buy every month. There are also tons of ways to make money. I do 90% of my work or more from home. You can sell online, host fundraisers, do online parties or in person parties, you can do vendor booth, leadership through recruiting and more. Like I said most of this I do entirely online! You can start for only $20 by going to www.start.youravon.com and using ref code dhullum Email me for questions I'd love to help you get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. It's super easy and tons of fun.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com  Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2009