serious question...tmi

Ok earlier i went to the bathroom and had a long globby looking thing coming out of my vagina, didnt think anything of it thought maybe just excess mucus. Now when i went to the bathroom it happened again and there was some noticeable blood when i wiped 3 times-not heavy not considered light either-no cramps-period not due for a couple days, i know when its my period and i dont think this is it. this has never happened before. Recently i was diagnosed with dysplasia and have an appt with my dr after my coming period. My question does this have to do with the displasia, pregnant, miscarriage? I am lost for words here...

tjandjenna

Asked by tjandjenna at 8:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• oh someone please answer...im scared, should i call the doctor?
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 8:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Sounds to me like signs of pregnancy or ovulation. The mucuss could be cervical mucus women can have when ovulating.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Ive gotten that before my period. Just because it neverhappend before doesnt mean it wont. Mucus is normal before your period and if a little blood was in it then its prob just some of the blood fromthe period you're expecting
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If it seems like way too much to be cervical mucus I'd go to the dos just to be on the safe side.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• *doc
    jenae_gist

• I'm not sure. I've never had anything like that. If it were me, I'd call the doctor in the morning just t be on the safe side and to ease my worries.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2009