Anyone else need to vent?

Just wondering if anyone else is having a REALLY crappy day? I have been so ready for bed since like 9 am this morning. Just waiting for the day to end. grrrrr Thanks for the vent.

mom-2-4boys

Asked by mom-2-4boys at 8:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah..my crappy day started Thursday when my son called me to tell me his POS wife walked out on him. Went to the bank and cleared the account with his mortgage payment due in a week. I also learned she has been throwing away dishes if they get stuff dried on them instead of washing them. Apparently when she packed her bag she took his brand new Colt .45. The dumbass left the clip on the dresser though. She doesn't give a rip about the gun..she just didn't want him to have it. Oh..and did you know that ALL the problems in a marriage are only ONE persons fault. She is unable to take any personal responsibilty. She told my son on the 7th she wanted a divorce. Then has the gall to get pissed because he went over to his best friend and got drunk because he was upset and depressed. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Anonymous

• hugsSending you a big hug!

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 9:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My daughter is driving me crazy today. She doesn't want to eat and screams for milk, just to try to "paint" the house with it. I am sick of having to clean the entire kitchen after she eats every time. This stupid effing Ferby my husband brought here is driving me nuts. He never shuts up. I'm about to put his a*s in the basement where I can't hear him. My daughter's bedtime is all screwed up from sleeping at her grandparents house, so this week I said no. Well, she was just whining and whining and whining about nothing, so I put her to bed because I couldn't handle it anymore. I can see her in the monitor and it looks like she fell asleep, but now I feel guilty because I didn't read her a story first. I really need to get out of this house.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2009