why is it taking soo long to have a baby is it beacuse of the depo shot or the pill?

i havent been able to get pregnant in a year or two

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably not the pill. Some women with infertility take the pill to then come off of it to get pregnant in a month or two. That's how I got pregnant 3 times.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• After that long, your hormones should have regulated. Time to see a fertility doc.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Depending on how long ago you stopped the shot,and the length on time your were on the shot.. it could take up to 18 months or longer to become fertile again. I agree with halfpint, time to seek help.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i have a friend who had the sam e problem. Her doctor told her to stop drinking bottled water. She got prego 2 months later. Something about the chemical bpm in the waater bottle is not good for us. Think about it.
    toast2town

Answer by toast2town at 2:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Time to see the fertility dr. Sorry toast2town, but after having gone through fertility treatment myself, everyone had a suggestion like bottled water, ice cream, whatever and their so-and-so "was pregnant x months later." I always hated being told things like that.

Gailll, check out www.resolve.org for fertility doctors in your area.
    SabrinaSC

Answer by SabrinaSC at 11:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2009