California Dreamin! Need info from Cali moms or moms who have vacationed there!

Planning a San Diego family vacation for Dec. What is there to do that is unique and fun? Anything Christmas that is really fun? I'm open to close by areas too! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bring jackets! It gets chilly around that time by the ocean. Go to hard rock cafe in La Jolla, Awesome food. For the adults, go to Gas Lamp district at night! Totally fun. Also the San Diego Wild Animal Park is also really cool. I lived there for 25 years and we had year long passes. There is always something cool there.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Croce's San Diego. Croce's Restaurant & Jazz Bar, Jim Croce ...
    American, international, and Southwestern cuisine, jazz and R&B clubs, and catering. In memory of folk singer, Jim Croce.
    802 5th Ave, San Diego, CA - (619)233-4355 - Maps & Reviews
    www.croces.com - Cached
    Homeschoolmom99

Answer by Homeschoolmom99 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Thanks ladies. How about stuff for the really little crowd? I'll have a 4 year old with us the entire time! Can't wait to see Cali!
    Anonymous

• Sea Port Village!!!! Great for interesting shopping!! Its not to far from San Diego less than a 45 min. drive. Its got great sea food so says my mom (I dont eat fish). and of course sea world!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If you have a 4 year old, you should go to LegoLand. It's a little north of San Diego, but your 4 year old will LOVE IT! We had passes when we lived in SoCal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We just went to Legoland and my 4 and 7 year old sons loved it. Also the Wild Animal Park, which I liked even better than the San Diego Zoo.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2009