Do you think this person deserves the lottery money?

A gas station attendant won $100,000 from the new Arkansas lottery this past week. Come to find out, he was arrested two months ago for indecent exposure and a drug charge. What happened was that he exposed himself to an undercover officer for drugs. His baby was five days old this week which means that when he did this his girlfriend was pregnant. Does he deserve the $75,000 he'll get after taxes?

Oh and he's no longer eligible for a public defender because of all his new found money.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whats worse is that I from what I read in the newspaper the undercover cop was a man. Its always people that are undeserving who wins things like this. I think his woman should get it and leave him.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yes he deserves it, he won!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This also raises the qustion about whether or not attendants should be able to play at all.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He won, so he won. What's your question? Now cafemoms think they can decide whether someone is worthy of the winning lottery ticket they bought? And an attendant doesn't know or have any kind of tip of what the winning numbers will be! They aren't picked until after all tickets have been bought. Get over yourself.
    Anonymous

• i think someone is a little jealous of another person winning the lottery. true he is scum..yes a loser..imo if the world was a place where noting but good things happen then i would want a homeless man to win, or a family whom have struggled to provide. BUT the world is NOT a fair place. so yes he deserves to win because the lucky bastard picked the winnin numbers. in that he deserves to win.in the end look at it as its *ONLY* 75,000. he is a loser so he'll more than likely blow it all and have nothing to show for it. true 75,000 is alot of money but like i said he wont spend it wisely.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You should be happy that our tax money won't go to his defense. Always something to complain about......always.
    Anonymous

• He bought the ticket, he deserves the money. The money will be going to an attorney, so what difference does it make? Many losers win money, deal with it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• um yeah, he won it.
    Anonymous

• Yes of course, he won it. I mean, in the grand scheme, if your asking if horrible people deserve good things, maybe not, but in reality, he won it, it's his. They can't take away your money just because you're an asshole, otherwise, I think we'd have a lot less rich douchebags. Anyway, heavenlypeace, what exactly does that mean " what's worse is the undercover officer was a man". Why exactly does that make it "worse"? I think it's pretty shitty regardless of the gender of the officer.
    Ayla-bellesmom

Answer by Ayla-bellesmom at 12:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I didn't vote for the lottery in November and I haven't bought a lottery ticket. I'm not jealous of this guy. There's no reason to be. He's a loser and is very discusting.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2009