What is the best thing to add to your bathtub to relieve stress?

I am tight and tense in my neck, shoulder area and my feet hurt alot. I am getting lots of headaches and need something relaxing to help me sleep better. Lots on mind and haven't sleep well in a couple nights.

litninbug

Asked by litninbug at 9:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• lavender .... TRY baby bath with lavender and make a bubble bath out of it it will help trustme
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 9:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If things are good with hubby, I say a bubble bath, glass of wine and then really good sex...

If hubby is part of the stress, your fav music for your bath, bubbles and wine....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If you can get to the store, find anything for the bath with lavender in it. Hell, if you have to get the baby Johnsons bed time bath. Light some candles, turn off the lights and relax. But make sure you don't walk into a well lit room after...or that kills it!! And get some Tylenol PM...that'll help with the pain. Good luck and I hope you feel better
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Sea salt.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• chamomile or eucalyptus
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Irish Spring Liquid Soap (in a dark green plastic bottle) and baking soda. The baking soda softens and smooths your skin all over everywhere after you soak for a while. The Irish Spring has different scents and great bubbles come from it.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Ooo - I know how that feels. Vanilla is soothing, and lavender is relaxing. To sleep better, try a little milk with a bit of honey, stretching out those muscles, and reading often helps me. Good luck - hope you sleep well!

sleep

HomeMakin94

Answer by HomeMakin94 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Lavendar essential oil

Answer by rkoloms at 10:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2009