can i still try to get pregnant?please help? be honest

this year my periods last for about 7 days and it usually starts the first of each month ,sept 1st had my period and on sept 15th i had a dull pain in the left side of my pelvis , sore breats, dizziness and a severe headache, along with felling sick. 31 of sept i started spotting dark brown medium flow clots and the next day oct 1st i started my period i had a doctors appointment on the 4th to try out nuvaring to see if i would like to go with it as a birthcontrol to control the time frame in which i would prefer to start trying to concieve ,which my husband says just let it happen and whatever happens happens i don't see it that way i think in anything in life you have to put some effort towards it. the same day the nuvaring got taken out maybe 8 minutes later. later that day my period atopped it retuned to next day , the following day i had spotting light brownish red and that lasted for two days and now i don't think im o

chedda

Asked by chedda at 9:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't see why you couldn't...
    I actually kind of don't understand the question? I can sense your concern in it, but, it was cut off, and.... like I said.. I don't understand. :/
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I totally don't understand either. You're not making a whole lot of sense here dear.
    Anonymous

• i'm sorry , maybe i worded it wrong i have another post that is similar to this one maybe its easier to understand its titled "another cervical fluid question"
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 10:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Try. You've nothing to lose.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009