Hangover cure!

I don't drink very often because when I do, I usually end up feeling like crap the next day. Well, I've had a stressful day so I drank a few beers tonight. Are there any tricks I can do before bed to help how crappy I'm sure I'm going to feel tomorrow?? I already know to take a bunch of asprin!! But is there anything else?? Thank you very much :-)

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 9:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• No tricks, just the wear off method. wait it out.

Answer by louise2 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• drink water!!!!!!!! you lose water every time you pee. I always make sure I drink a glass of water with my alcohol beverage. dont take too much aspirin. the alcohol and aspirin combined can hurt the liver, but since you dont drink too often you arent at a high risk
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• why I say drink water is because you get dehydrated the more you drink alcohol. and that can cause a hangover
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Thanks Owl!! Cuz I sure was going to take a handful of asprin before bed!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• In the morning, have greasy foods. :]
    Bacon and sausage muffin, or just swing by the drive thru and pick up a small hamburger or whatnot.
    The grease actually helps out, even though at first the very thought makes you want to spew your guts out. :]
    And tomato juice helps me.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• and can hurt your kidneys

Answer by louise2 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• trufully eating before you drink helps better.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• actually I found greasy foods the night before to help! not the morning after lol. the diners are packed at 3 am when the bars close with hungry and drunk college kids lol lots of memories! I always found inhaling greasy eggs, toast and grits the nught before as very helpful
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Gatorade :) Not only do you rehydrate you get the electrolytes and such that help when you're dehydrated, which is what can happen easily. Also, make sure you have food in your stomach BEFORE you start drinking!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• See my biggest thing isn't so much my stomach, it's my head!! LOL As for the greasy food the night before, Tim is at McDonalds as we speak! lol
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2009