Do I have a right to say anything?

Okay My Mother lives with DH and I. Dh and I have always been considerate of our sex life and the other people in the house. We both dont do hickeys so as to not make My mother uncomfortable or anything. We're also very quiet while having sex. My Mother has this new BF she has brought him over a few times and she walks around with hickeys and they''re very loud when they have sex. It's gross. No child wants to hear or see that. I figured she didnt want to see it with me so I made very sure to keep it respectful around her. But now she isnt showing the same consideration.... Can I say something? and if so how do I bring it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hell yeah say something. she should be respectful
    Anonymous

• Absolutely, either they should go to his place, or they should be more considerate!! Maybe it's time for her to get her own place......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You should definantly talk to her about it. I'm sure it will probably be an awkward talk ,but she needs to be more respectful. I would tell her that you two need to talk ,just you and her, and let her know how you try your best to be considerate when it comes to your sex life and you would appreciate it if she did the same.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Say something. Better late than never.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• say something now before you see her and her new beau in the kitchen doing the African flyswatter like on Baby Boy, lmao!
    Anonymous

• If it was me I would be really loud with my husband when we have sex ! I mean screaming and all the good o'll normal stuff ! let her know how weird it is !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Put hickeys all over your husband, you know on his forehead, everywhere! okay just kidding. I would say something. She's bringing someone around your kids. And yeah, if they aren't that serious they should keep it at his place. Not to mention I really don't want to hear my mom getting off. UHHHh
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'd let her know that you can hear them and it bothers you. Maybe she and her bf can find somewhere else (like his house, a motel), or maybe they could buy a radio and turn the music up to help cover any noises, or wait until they have the house to themselves (like if you and hubby go out for supper, or both work outside the home).
    Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• we lived with my mom 7 dad while looking for a house..... we were careful to be quiet and everything too....but they wasnt ! They were never like that while I was growing up...it must be because tey realized I was doing it or something, I dont know........they would even tell us about it, trying to be funny, but it grossed me out....

So one day my mom was joking with me and said they wee going to have sex in a bed... i did a fake laugh and we left ( had a drs appt. or something) came back and it was obvious that they did !!! So we settled on a house and moved out , took the guest room mattresses LoL.

And now when she comes over and talks about it, i tell her its ok because be celebrated our new house on their bed ( not really) lol.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• wow a lot of typos there sorry -- my keys stick badly...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009