plz help...no one in ttc answered

af was due today...well shes a no show. i have a regular 31 day cyle. i had some very minor cramps yesterday and a week ago so i thought i would get it today but nothing. i have been running to the bathroom though bc ive been having alot of moisture down there so i thought it was af. this is our 3rd month ttc. anyone else experience this? i took a digital 3 days ago but bfn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• so take another test.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• if ur unsure and the test came up negative try one more at home ptest and if it comes up neg and u still havent gottin your period i would call the ob doc and get a appt asap. I new i was preg with my first because i was running to the bathroom every 10 min. and if your not preg keep trying its the best part. ;) good luck
    Nicole_06

Answer by Nicole_06 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Just can't tell. I've not been in your situation but I sure know about nerves for thousands of things. To keep busy don't concentrate on keeping your mind busy. Concentrate on keeping your hands moving and busy that keeps your mind busy. Sit at your computer in your email or word and type the newspaper. No kidding if all else fails it works great you end up reading and at the exact same time learning to type incredibly fast. Sprinkle Sprinkling Baby Dust On You.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• thank you =) my dd def keeps me busy haha. but she just went to bed and i got to thinkin lol.
    Anonymous

• YES I did! I was prego too!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2009