Does your SO or DH have a problem with you being on CafeMom for what they believe is too much?

Mine does or at least he seems to bring it up every time we argue and says things like "your always wasting your time on CM" or "go tell your friends on CM what a horrible person I am". I am a SAHM because it is VERY important to me that my son and future children be raised a certain specific way and through experience I have learned not to trust ANYONE at all. That was off my original topic (I apologize). I have tried to explain to him that CM is not only a way to release my mommy frustrations but my way of giving back and attempting to help other moms in need of support and advice. He just does not get it.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Mine doesn't , but then again...I'm usually only on here when he's at work. Even if I'm on when he's home, I'm on in spurts, not in one long steady period. Regardless, it never interferes with out time together. The only time he minds is if I'm typing something on here and he's talking to me and I'm nodding my head and he thinks I'm not listening to him, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• cont...... I admit when I first found CM, I was admittedly obsessed with it and on here more than I should have been but since I have gotten a bit bored with it and only come here every other day or so and only to check in with certain non-dramatic groups and sometimes come here to answer some questions when I have good answers. Yes, sometimes I see a stupid question or a question that makes me angry and I respond in anger and rudeness but I do come here to help and vent for the most part.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Lmao sorry i am laughing cause my husband knows that this is my escape just like myspace, but i do get into it with my BIL and MIL about it, but i just brush it off
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• MY HUSBAND DONT SAY A DAM WORD ABOUT ME BEING ON HERE ALL THE TIME ! HE HAS HIS EYES STUKE ON THE TV ALL THE TIME ....
    Anonymous

• My husband treats me like an adult. I do whatever I choose to with my time without having to explain myself.
    Anonymous