Why do you like CafeMom? Why do you visit this site?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I like it because it is active, because I've met fun people, it is easy to use, the moderators are pleasant and do a good job, I like the games.

Answer by Bmat at 11:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• MY HOMEGIRLS THERE THE BEST!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ITS FUN ! ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 11:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• sometimes its the only adult talk i get. and i met some great women on here that understand what im going threw or have been threw.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The drama, I love it, it's stimulating!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I have made some good friends here on CM. ...It's one of the only places that i get to talk to like minded people. ...It gives me something to do when i'm bored and don't feel like scrapbooking or one of my other hobbies. ...because it has amazing resources if you know what to look for in a credible site ...hmmm. i think that's all i can think of for now.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• the groups, i have some juicy groups i joined and like honest opinions unlike the answers part where pple can be rude but if your rude in a group you can be kicked out. i belong to some i cant even show and have to hide. yes, cafemom can your deep dark secret also.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Because I just do.l0l
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Cuz I'm surrounded by 3 penises and sometimes having some women interaction is nice, I can talk while I'm relaxing in my lazy boy and not worry about anybody backstabbing me, just type type type

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm a first time mom, so I went online for advice from other moms. I started out at Baby GaGa and realized that pretty much every woman on that site has a stick up their ass, so then I wound up here. MUCH better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2009