What is your "experience of the day"?

Mine- I came home to find that my dog had had some type of "issue" today. There was about 30 dog turds laying all over my living room, kitchen and hallway. It was one of those moments where I walked in, looked around and had to go back outside and shut the door for a minute. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK mine was when my 16 yr. old son actually apologized for acting like a spoiled brat because he woke up late this morning! (this is the first time in a looong time)!!! It made my day
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• ..my dog did that too lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I come in from the grocery store today and I see my curtains move like there is someone behind them and then the movement got bigger. I let out a holler and my cat pops her head out at the top of the curtains looking at me like I had lost my damn mind. She never climbs my curtains. Scared the crap out of me.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Hahaha none today worth mentioning, lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This is exactly why animals do not belong inside of a humans dwelling.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My son smarter than he lets one lmao, i gave him a bath and he had climb out of the bath tub, ("Morning sickness was kicking in") so i turned around and shockingly put him back in and he acted like he never did it then i told him "come on u climb out so lets go ur clean and ready to get out" so he acted like he was struggling with it lol so i turn to grab his towel and next thing i know he is out of the tub and running around naked and squealing, peeking behind his back to see if i was chasing him
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Well my experience of the day was a great one. My 3 year old asked before we ate if we could say grace. We normally only say bedtime prayers so it was kind of unusual. The she busted out with God is good God is great lets thank Him for our plate /Amen I have no idea where she got this!!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 11:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I had a great day today, it was my day off, I woke up early went walked at the mall with my sis for and hour then shopped got some killer deals, then I went to old navy and got a ton of cloths for $10 buck then came home ate lunch we all packed into my bronco, went shopping some more, came home and now we are just chillen.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2009