Should I forgive him after he had a friend (girl) behind my back?

My husband had a friend (girl) whom he talked to allllooooottt behind my back and at strange hours. He never once mentioned this co-workers name. Supposedly they are/were just friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Ummm, why didn't he tell you about her?
    Anonymous

• Sorry OP but that sounds fishy to me. If there were nothing going on emotionally or anything else why wait to talk to her at weird hours? And why the secret?
    Anonymous

• UUMMM HELL NO MY MAN DID THAT SHIT TO ME.....TWICE AND BOTH TIMES HE WAS CHEATING ON ME.........DONT TRUST WHAT HE SAYS HES LYING TO YOU
    Anonymous

• idk, my husband always tells me and introduces me to all of his co workers and friends, if i were in your sistuaion i would confront your DH and make sure u tell him that u are just askin not trying to start anything (You wouldn't want him to think that u are making something out of nothing, just that u are simply curious) but no i would be infuruated if my DH did something like this, why try to hide it if there is nothing to hide?!?!? Good luck hun!
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I would be pissed and not to disagree with some of the above posts but I dont think its making something out of nothing, its making something ou of something. Id be pissed, let him know how pissed I am and make sure next time they talk i get to hear and know what they both are saying. Fuck that....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• T ell him if it was nothing than why doesnt he give you her number so you can ask her. Girls are jealous so she might tell you everything in hopes she might get to keep him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• He is cheating sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm sorry but he is covering up something. I know all of DH's "girl friends" and they know me. That is ridiculous
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm going to be the odd woman out. Unless you have something other than "he talked to this other female" to go on, it's no big deal.

I have male friends. More male friends than female, in fact. And my husband doesn't know who all of them are. Nor does he care; he knows I'm not straying anywhere. I don't have to catalog my day and all my conversations to him.

In fact...if it was a man who was writing your original post...or a woman who said her man complained about a male friend...we'd be saying the man in question was controlling and possibly an abuser.

So. Let's not be so quick to judge unless she's finding condoms in the car.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It doesnt mean he is cheating, bt the lying and sneaking is definately not okay. That would be what I would focus on.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2009