I have had this cyst for months!! what to do....?

So it started as an ingrown hair and escalated from there. The hair actually grew inside the cyst, like an inch long! It made it look like a blue vein under this lump, blah, eww, sorry, TMI. I finally decided to "dig" the hair out, and I smooshed all of the contents out too. Then it healed up and was just a scab. Well now it's back and hurts like a bych. How can I get it to go away and stay gone?

I'm not wasting my money on a doctor, so....what else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where is it? If it is shaved often it will come back every time. It could be a staff infection.
    Try colloidal silver, avail in the health food stores.
    Anonymous

• You need to seek medical advice! Seriously!

It could be nothing but then again it could be something serious.

It sounds serious! :O Get checked.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree with the anon. I am not a doctor but that sounds like an infection. Ingrown hairs can get icky sometimes. I have used colloidal silver and it does work. If it doesn't clear up and keeps coming back you really should see a doctor.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I had something like that, a hot rag cured it. but i didn't let it go as far as you did. Please go to a doctor. It will not be a "waste of money" if something is really wrong with you.
    Anonymous

• Staph infections are nothing to play around with, if that is what is going on. If it were me I'd see the Dr and not take the chance.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OK gosh I was trying to avoid this but...... it's in my pubic area.

OP
    Anonymous

• Yes honey, GO to the doctors!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh...I get those! They can be related to your hormone levels. I would take a hot bath. Use colloidal silver. Do not shave! Some people are really prone to those.
    Anonymous

• Anon :58 - I only shaved that far down 1 time and this is what came of it! I'm just sticking to my usual areas from now on.

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Put tea tree oil on it. Unless it spreads and looks angry and infected, you should be able to treat it without a doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2009