Anyone know how to download pictures from your phone on to computer? I have a old Motorola Razor Phone that have so many great pictures that I want to print out Thanks : )

NicksMom11385

Asked by NicksMom11385 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have a usb cable that can connect from your phone to the computer, if not then do u have a memory card and memory card reader that u can connect to your computer?
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I have the cable I plug it in & nothing happens lol I went to the store where I bought the phone & the guy gave me a Motorola dvd phone tools but when I put it in itunes download came on the screen so he was no help
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Is it the tracfone?
    Anonymous

• motorola phone tools. you gotta get the CD. youc an probably call motorola and say you didn't get it. you also need a basic USB cord. when you install that your computer will charge it too. also, by a mini SD card and adapter, and a USB SD adapter, move the pictures from your phone tot he card and transfer them with the USB adapter (that's cheaper than the motophone tools) i just got rid of my razr
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• or u can send photos via text message to ur email account and or if u have myspace go to myspace on ur razor and u can upload photos to ur myspace or fb like that then copy them off ur myspace to ur desktop.....thats what i do....
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• are you talking about sending the pics to your computer to print them out? all you would need is an email address, and a printer.

send your pics to your computer's email and then hit print.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2009