At what age should we stop having sex with the baby in the room?

my DH and i have sex when the baby is in our room. he's not on our bed so it's not gross but at what age should we stop doing this? he is 4 months old now. we live with our in laws and we can't just get up and have sex in the living room. and before i got pregnant we only had sex when we rented a hotel room twice a month. i don't want our sex life to stop because of the baby. help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• What about the shower? Or the garage? Lol.... this could be a good thing, giving it a "forbidden" feel to it. You can find places where your inlaws aren't. And they MUST go out of the house sometime... to work or on a date or something.

We stopped having sex with her in the room when she started waking up and watching and wondering what we were doing, lol. About 9 months old. Before that she slept through it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• WHEN THEY GET OLD ENOUGH TO TELL THE TEACHER AT DAYCARE ..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I was never comfortable with that. I would just wonder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My DD is almost a year and we liv with my parents....so, we only have sex at night when she is asleep. If she wakes up, we stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Our son is currently 14 months and we have sex with him in the room but only after he is asleep for the night. He is a great sleeper and never wakes, he sleeps 10-13 hours a night straight every single night. I could never do it during the day even if he is napping, too weird for me!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• my daughter who is 3 sometimes wants to french me or daddy when we ask for a kiss so i wonder what else she has picked up but i didn't have sex with her in the room ever but i would say that personally i wouldn't after a yr old.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We would put the bassinet in the bathroom. I was never comfortable with it.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Whenever you don't want to and whenever he would figure out what you are doing. You can be very discrete. But don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 10:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2009