pregnancy test question...2 lines 1 is a lil faint but definetley there..am i pregnant?

i've taken 2 test & 2 lines = pregnant. both times 1 line is THERE but second line is there but not as bold as the other one. has this happened to anyone before?

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My second line was almost not there but I was pregnant I would say you are, get a clear blue easy or just have your doctor test you.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Yes, I would say you are pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You must be, because that same thing happend to me. I had took two of them both had that damn faint line lol and I was definetly prego.
    4teenmommy

Answer by 4teenmommy at 12:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• the line could be faint because its in the early stage of your prenancy so your hormones arent that high yet
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• congrats!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Yes
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• same thing with me! i kept taking them to make sure but still wasnt convinced but i was prego :)
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Yep, you're pregnant. I first took the "First Response" and got the faint plus sign, and proceeded to take 4 more different tests in the next 48 hours- I used three different brands, and yep, all of them came back positive. Go for the Clear Blue digital. That was when my hubby was completely convinced. Remember, there are false negatives all the time, but there is NO such thing as a false positive.
    Congratulations!
    LeiLana80

Answer by LeiLana80 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Congratulations!!! The line was SO faint with my first pregnancy - I swear I wished it there. I actually touched up the photos I took so that other people could see the line!! Lol!! My little giant was born 8 months later.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Congrats : )

Both my pregnancies only showed a very faint second line.... and there is NO WAY a pregnancy test will give you a "false positive" reading... in other words... if you see two pink lines... faint or not... better start planing for baby Mama!
    Mommy_Foster

Answer by Mommy_Foster at 7:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2009