AM I WEIRD?

I care about everyone when I watch shows like 48 hrs mystery I often think about the victims even after the show is off. when i see ppl who dont have much i feel sorry for them and wish i could help them. i pray for everyone even .....YOU!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No your not weird, your a sweet person.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• lol no your not weird, you just take on people's issues and problems, but i advise you to watch yourself cause people will stomp on you and not listen to your problems and issues as well, those are the kind that dont want to hear about you, they talk and talk about themselves.

sometimes my mind wonders on the same thing also even when its done and over. maybe you just want to be that person that hopefully finds that one person that they were looking for on 48 hours??
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I cry like I actually know the people.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Thank you I am like that too. your not weird the world is better for having you in it
    whoamami

Answer by whoamami at 3:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2009