What movie(past or present) do you absolutely hate but everyone loves?

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Matrix, I just don't get it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Any starwars movies. STUPID!!!!!!!!!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Hm well I dont know if everybody loves it but I HATED The Talented Mr. Ripley. It was dumb and boring. And Titanic wasnt' that great either. As for recent movies, I can't think of any I've hated.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Oh wait, yeah Year One was NOT good! Don't know how many people like that one though.
    AprilDJC

• how can anyone hatestar wars?? lol sorry but we love it here..hmm well titanic.i suppose. maybe green mile..
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Okay so My DH's friends were waaaaaay into the new movie "9" they said it was the best movie blah blah... DH drug me to go see it and I thought it was really stupid and scary for children...
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• The Lakehouse with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. Great story but I just don't get how the heck the mail goes in the mailbox and travels through time and stuff. I love that.

Alot of people I know themselves loved an old Star Trek movie with Nimoy and Shatner that travelled in space all around here there all of and then ended up where it was supposed in the storyline - in front of God saying howdo. I liked it loved it (I was a kid when the original original tv series was out) but meeting God just blew it for me. Just didn't work.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• any of the starwars, harry potter, batman, superman, spiderman, star trek, anything that has to do with magical fantasy stuff..UUGH cant stand those!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Austin powers. Ugh. Disgusting.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 1:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I have to agree with bridgeh2o. I can't stand Austin Powers. I didn't really care for Wayne's World either. I'm just not a big fan of stupid no matter how funny it is.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 1:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2009