Ever been to a Passion Party/Pure Romance party or anything like that? Ideas needed please!!!

I'm embarking on a new journey and I now have my own business selling adult toys out of my home and online. This will hopefully be lucrative enough to where I can continue to stay home with our 2 babies. My question for those of you who have attended these types of parties in the past is, "what types of games did you play as sort of an icebreaker?" Now, I play one where I have ABC flashcards and the attendees say the 1st word that comes to mind about sex. Whoever has the most cards at the end, wins a prize. I'm looking for ideas so that I can incorporate another game into my parties. Thanks in advance to your responses! Also, if there's anything else you enjoyed about going to one of these parties, I'd really appreciate you sharing it!

heidio175

Asked by heidio175 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my supposed to be maid of honor threw a passion party for my bachellorette party.

We played pass the dildo! it was so much fun. ...we had to hold the dildo between our legs and pass it to the next person. I won! and not on purpose either. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I had one of these parties for my friend for her bachelorette party. I spent an obscene amount of money and the ladies that were presenting the party were stingy with the hostess rewards :(
    The party sold around $500, and all I got as the hostess reward was five dollars off one item. And a small deck of naughty cards.
    I called the two girls that signed up to do shows and told them not to bother with the girls we had.
    So my suggestion is that you make it worth while for the hostesses. Giving them 20% off their entire order, still makes you money and it makes them want to tell their friends to host shows with you. Also if you give extras to the party guests they are much happier.
    I went to a bachlorette party two weeks ago with difference is that the girls doing the presenting gave gifts for each game and gave my sister a lot of rewards at the end, so she ended up with great party in the end.
    I guess I am saying, dont b stingy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We just played a game with different sex words scrambled. All the ladies got a page with the scramble and had to solve the words. The one with the most words right won.
    The other game we played was each girl had to put her order form an her head and draw a penis. Hilarious!
    The best part of the first party I went to was the game outstandinglove described. The gilr had a 24 inch long double ended dong to pass between peoples legs. It was a hoot... byt far the funniest part of the night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You know, I've heard that about some of these parties...that the hostess is stingy. I always give the hostess $40 in free products (no matter what the total sales are) and reward for every game we play. I hate sending people away empty handed. I've also heard that the girls had fun but when their products arrived they were disappointed. I've worked in "the industry" in the recent past (pre-babies) and so I know what's good and what's not. That's why I decided to start from the bottom and hand pick all of my inventory. It's so much fun and I'd like to think I always make it worth everyone's time!
    heidio175

Answer by heidio175 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I went to one of these parties and it was so much fun! Also, a lot of us attending the party did not know each other and the ice breaker was a lot of fun! Everyone had a piece of paper and a pen. The sales lady (whatever they are called) had like 20-40 yes or no questions. We wrote down our answers and the person with the most yeses won a prize. The questions were fun, the quiz was about seeing how 'adventurous' we were. Some of the questions were like, have you ever tried anal, do you own a dildo, etc
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 4:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I just hosted one of these. We had fun. We played a left/right game, unscramble game, pass the dildo between the knees game, a squares game with dice. ..a paper with squares that corespond to two naughty dice. You can put your name in as many squares but each on cost a dollar. Roll the dice and who ever wins get that amount of money ppl put in for their squares, off of the their total order amount and a few different points games like one where you go through your purse and another one that was if you ever had sex outside give ... points and more. I have a current total of 225 in sales and $40 off my order.
    Mommatoobe

Answer by Mommatoobe at 4:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2013