What would you do???

Ok, my oldest son(8yrs old) has been coughing the past few days. Nothing major, just a slight cold due to the weather change. Anyhow tonight around 8 this evening his coughing got worse and he started weezing a bit. But he wasn't complaining.
I do not drive, SO is the driver in the household. I suggested at around 10 when it didn't stop to run him to the ER. But SO didn't think it was needed just yet. Maybe the weezing was due to his runing up the steps to brush his teeth. So he had him lay o the couch to sleep beside us to keep and eye on him. Well just a few moments ago we noticed his breathig was shorter and the weezing was muh louder. So I got his insurance card and ssc out for SO to take with him to the ER.
That jerk ated as if taking our son was such a major inconveince to him. He even took his sweet old time looking for a few games for his DS to take to play while they waited. Then huffed and puffed out the door.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• i would be irritated. come on, its your kid!!
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I would be pissed. you need to learn how to drive so you don't have to rely on him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Is this his child? I am sorry you had to go through that. Sometimes if you go in the bathroom with the shower on and let it steam up the bathroom and just have him hang out it helps a little. I think he is wrong for thinking about himself and not the child. Why can't you drive? I would work on getting your license ASAP
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'd wait it out.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i would have been pissed!!!
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I would take him to the ER. The swine flu is causing lung damage. And Whooping Cough is going around too. Both can be fatal in children.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2009