pregnant or not?

O.K. so me and my husband....well you know..lol. and things got out of hand, and I had only been off my period for like 1 1/2-2 days. I was on birth control..well sorda, i have a really crappy memory and had only taken 12 pills. And I have heard that you are really fertile when you first get off your period. So what do you all think? And how soon would/could you show symptoms. The reason I ask is I have been getting heartburn alot lately, I mean peanut butter gives me heartburn. And it doesnt even matter, we don't care either way, I'm just curious and hate to wait ya know. But thanks Alot in advance to all those who respond.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok..... "Most women" have a 28 day cycle.. which means day 1 of your cycle is the day you start your period. Again, "Most women" will ovulate anywhere from day 14 to 18. So, if you were only off of your period for a day or so, I would say that the likelihood of you being pregnant are slim. However, the only way to know, is to take a test!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You wouldnt really see symptoms after 2 days. you have to wait a few weeks normally
    Anonymous