Do these types of shoes exist???

Let me start off by saying that I cannot wrap my mind around what a customer told me so please do not bear ill will towards me.
I had a woman come into my job I work in a shoe store called The Shoe Dept & a woman came in saying "I Want White People's Shoes".WTH but in the same breath stated "Im Not Racist".Ok again WTH so my question is is there "specific shoes" for both black & white ppl cause i sure couldnt find any lol & i most certainly couldnt keep a straight face after the woman left hell i couldnt keep it straight when she was in my store.Yes my boss heard it because the customer made it known to us she told the same thing to the ppl at Foot Locker

mmtosam06

Asked by mmtosam06 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 2:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• sounds like she had a mental problem....
    what would white people's shoes be?? Birkis??? HA HA HA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I dont know my boiss & i had the most confused looks on our faces after we heard that i swear there was a blue moon or a full moon cause that was wow
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• sad part is is a few black ppl were in the store when she made the comment & they asked the same thing wth is white ppls shoes
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• She's probably used to going barefoot. Did she have teeth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• ROFL Anon yes she had teeth
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 3:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• maybe by white people shoes, she meant boring? I guess when I think of white people I think of conservative, wheareas black people maybe a bit more flashy. I am willing to admit that this is just completely my opinion based on no facts whatsoever.
    Drake007

Answer by Drake007 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Drake907 lol
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 3:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• The ppl who must work retail should be sainted for all the CrAzY things that are said to them~ And all the crud they put up with just to get a paycheck! This is a first for me.... lol~
    Leeshamak

Answer by Leeshamak at 6:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I would have looked around for the candid camera! LOL Too funny! Not sure how I would have answered that!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2009