Wishes cafemom could...

I wish they could sticky an answer at the top of the pregnancy "answer area" or make something pop up whenver someone goes to pick that category that says...

"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU COULD INFACT BE PREGNANT OR NOT... TAKE A TEST!!!! IF you did ineed have sex, then YES, there IS a CHANCE that you could be, still TAKE A TEST. "

How on earth is anyone here supposed to know? I mean really ladies, it's common sense, right? Sorry, I just wanted to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I know...sigh.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Yeah but I took a test and I got a faint line and we did it doggy and I don't know if you can ever get pregnant in that position......LMAO!!!!!

I have to skip over those questions.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• you can get pregnant any time when having unprotected sex. even doggy.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Common sense ain't so common.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Umm my answer was a joke. ;)
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• LMAO Ginger, that's what I was about to say.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It IS a tad bit frustrating with all the "could I be pregnant, IF......"

WAIT and take another test in a week or two.......or wait and do the first morning urine pee thingy when your levels are to be higher.

I understand the wanting to be pregnant. Again. But honestly.....some of the tests do in fact give those false--positive readings.......I would buy two or three from different brands to check. Some tests actually are faulty.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• lol it isn't possible to get a false positive from a pregnancy test. I hate reading those questions. Just because you feel sick or your boobs feel biggest doesn't mean you are pregnant. You have to take a test! These is no other sure-fire way to know!!! Come on people
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 4:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Gosh, it would be nice if everyone could be as smart as you, but truthfully...there are some really clueless little chicks on cafemom. Help them out---they don't know any better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2009