does any one have the instructions for the Hannah Montana CD board game

iv searched online for 2 days its like the instructions do not exist. my girls want to play the game but we dont even know where to begin. its the cd board game zipped up inside a purple guitar shaped case. please help us

ccassie

Asked by ccassie at 2:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just checked a site out online.......here is what one person wrote.

[3 of 3 customers found this review helpful] Cardinal Industries Hannah Montana CD Board Game in Guitar-Shaped Portfolio Review No Instructions ★☆☆☆☆1.0

"I purchased this game for my 6 year old grand daughter for Christmas. Low and behold there were no instructions on how to play the game. I tried researching on the internet for the instructions and there isn't a site within Cardinal Industries or the general internet. It made one little girl very disappointed."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Here is another link for a product review. Sorry, I cannot find instructions either.

I think you are to follow the instructions or tasks given on the CD? Im not sure. Sorry Im not much help.

I would contact Cardinal Industries: I searched for them on www.whitepages.com for it.

Cardinal Industries Inc 2101 51st Ave
    Long Island City, NY 11101

(718) 784-3000

Their number IS valid......I checked it too! LOL Dial "0" for assistance. I am sure they are open Monday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2009