What is your dream job/career? What is your proudest career/work related acheivment in your life so far?

I just got in to Corrections Officer Training Academy and I am so proud of myself!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Congratulations, that is fantastic!
    I always sucked at career but enjoyed being a successful travel agent. I should have put my English degree to better use but didn't. I never knew what I wanted to be.
    It's great you went after this goal and succeeded!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Congratulations!
    faithjoylove

Answer by faithjoylove at 3:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Congrats. My dream job is teaching Brit Lit at a university level. I'm currently working on my MA in education. I really haven't had any great work achievements because I've been in college pretty much since I graduated high school, so I just sub.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I worked at a Bank for 14 Years I loved my job, I had worked my way up and was a loan officer.

BUT MY  BEST REWARD OF JOBS IS BEING ABLE TO STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS!  I thing that is the mos wonderful jobs I have of all. 

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 9:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I wanted as a hairstylist for many years & was able to get my own shop & stay home with my girls. I 've been in business for 9 years now & it's going great.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My dream job is to own a combination health food store / coffee shop.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I have my dream job(s).

I love working in the pharmacy, its great to be out of the house and do something I do well at and enjoy.

I work very very part time and love it.

I also work from the comfort of anywhere-this is where I like making the most money.

Working n the pharmacy i beleive humbles me and allows me to still connect with people who dont have their own business.

It's nice to have that additional income from the pharmacy.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• my dream was always to be an author. i am a published poet, but i have yet to finish a novel and really want to. it is something that is going to have to wait until the kids go to school though. right now i work from home with a wellness company and i really love it! it has done so much for me. I makes me feel great to be succeeding at something i can do on my own, i am still able to be home with my kids. i dont have to report to anyone. i have no doubt that i will be doing it the rest of my life and i really love it! http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com if anyone wants to check it out!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 2:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Good for you! everyone should be so lucky to find what they want in life:-)
    My dream job would be owning a charter company that takes people between the different carribbean islands,lol. I'm just a few flight hours short of my private pilot license so I've got quite a ways to go to get my commercial license, wish me luck!
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 1:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Congrats!!! that's awesome...i'm actually doing ONE of my dream jobs right now...my hubby and i own our own business selling products we are very passionate about...i also have a dream of owning my own restaurant and also having my own cooking show
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 2:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009