she poops in the potty..but no pee?

my toddler will be 3 dec 30th...she poops in the potty now, goes all by herself, uses toilet paper, flushes..washer her hands....but she wont pee in the potty! i thought it was the opposite for most kids but for some reason....she wont pee in the potty, just poop.
your kids do this?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 7:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Do you keep her in underwear during the day? If not, put her in regular underwear. When she wets herself just matter of factly tell her she is supposed to do that in the potty. Now since she is wet she will have to go to the bathroom and undress, sit on the potty to make sure it is all out, and dress herself. This has been the quickest way for me to cut down on accidents with my kids. It sometimes takes a very long time for them to undress and dress themselves, but I won't help them when they have accidents. Good luck!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I had a hard time with some of my babies too. Hang in there. I gave special rewards. Had parties and made a very big deal of small accomplishments. They want to make you happy.
    annthomas

Answer by annthomas at 3:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2009