What to give 3 week old baby when they have upset tummy?

My little girl has had the bubble guts going on two days now. I had to switch her liquid milk to powder milk the other day, and now have to breastfeed more often (no problem with that, it's just that I have low Iron at the moment, and use the similac as a supplement) now. Can anyone help me?

1HotMama2009

Asked by 1HotMama2009 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Can you switch her milk back? It's expensive, so I know that might not be an option.
    Definitely Mylicon...then pat, pat, pat her little back and get ready for a belch that sounds like it came from a beer guzzling, frat boy. Good Lord, the first time my son let out a Mylicon belch, it scared the crap out of me. But then he felt so much better that it was totally worth it. Good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I think mylicon is the only thing I would do for a baby that young. It helped some of my kids with the gas. Buy the generic stuff. Namebrand is super expensive!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i would say gas drops also
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009