Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need to make up my mind ...

so i have a boyfriend and 2 girls w/him his family lives on the eastcoast my family is here in wisconsin and we have a townhouse ... were not getting along and i told him for the sake of the girls i think it would be better if u would find your own place he doesn't even have a job but he is trying he gets ssdi and i just want him out i need to get back to me and take care of my girls cause they mean more to me then anyone ... so im crying just can't deal w/this shit anylonger .. so hes living coming back living coming back .... i packed his shit up and now he wants to brinig them back but i have to be strong he keeps pulling me down and its hard he came home lastnight and said he needed sex and i was just sooo dumb to give it up i didn't even want to its just he has a way to get in me w/his words so can anyone give me any help ... i just want to be happy and raise my girls ...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Find a support group. Women who you can call or pm when it gets rough. It starts hard but dont worry, I know you have the strength to make it.

    Answer by NightOwlMama at 8:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

  • Evict him.

    Get with a lawyer and get child support/visitation drawn up. Give him a letter saying he has until the end of the month to pick up his things, or they will be donated to charity. AND STICK WITH IT.


    Just DO it, as the Nike commercial says. If you want him out, you've gotta be hard and kick him out.

    Answer by gdiamante at 2:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.