What if you found another womans pictures?

On your DH's phone? This woman works with DH. He talks about her a lot and I would give him a hard time. He said I have nothing to worry about she is overweight. Then ha asks if I want to come in there and see her, basicly saying if I saw her I knew he would never be into her. Well then he asks me one day if I want to see what she looks like. She took a picture of herself with HIS phone. So he showed me the picture. Then a couple days later he told me she won a free cruise at work. Then a few days later he tells me she asked HIM to go with her. She knows he is married. I am starting to think that she is into my DH. Last night I found out that there was not just one picture of her on his phone but FOUR. He knew I wasn't happy about this. He asked "Does this really bother you?" I guess his reasoning is just because she is overweight I should be okay with this. I told him I don't care what she looks like. cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• He should not have pictures of another woman on his phone. And then I asked him how he would feel if I had some random pictures of another guy on my phone. He did delete them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• wow thats bs it doesnt matter if she is overweight lol i wouldnt trust it...that girl needs to back up off ur man i would be pissed...... and she knows he is married i would go crazy..... but i wish the best of luck to u ...i would just ask him do u want to go??? and see what he says
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i think she is into him...i dont think your dh is going to do anything, like he says he may not be into her, but i think she is def into him...i would go and have lunch with him at work or something and let her see you and to kinda let her know this is my man and he is married and you can just chill lady!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• sorry i would have broke his phone. my x-boyfriend had took a pic off one of his females friends fake tits and then came to my house showing all my friends, and my kids. i just grabbed his phone and broke it and told him to go on his way. but in your situation i say your husband may not be into her, but she is sure into him. i would go up there and have a women to women talk with her, and if that didn't work well everyone knows *fight time*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• She is a slut. Please correct the issue otherwise a fat slut will try to disrespect you???? I don't think so. He is really dumb and needs to grow up .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My husband had pics of girls on his phone. They were for his "contacts". I told him BULL CRAP get the pics off your freakin phone or your not going to have a phone anymore! he deleted the pics, but one of the girls continues to text him the really perverted Forwards. Like the ones about sex and explicit pics blah blah blah. i hate the girl with a passion because she will NOT back off. Do i think my husband is attracted to her? No, she is not in the least bit attractive, but I still don't like the fact that she exist. I know what your going through! Just tell her to back off, and if she doesn't, tell your husband he needs to do something about it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I think she is into him, and he is being stupid. However I don't think he has cheated on you or anything. He would probably act more secretive and weird if he had. I think you have the right to be mad. But it doesn't sound like a deal breaker. I think Danette had good advice. Maybe he feels like he will hurt her feelings if he tells her to back off. I think she sounds like she may be needy or something. Tell him it's not ok and he needs to tell her that her behavior towards him is inappropriate and needs to stop.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i think cheaters use the "she's fat, you have nothing to worry about" gig a lot. get yourself tested.
    RyleighPiesMom

Answer by RyleighPiesMom at 9:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i do feel that he is innocent enough. he is being very open with you on all of this-he is not hiding anything from you. not intentionally. and it's ok to have a friend at work-girl or boy. i do think that perhaps SHE is a little too into him, but that's not his fault. and it would be shame to take away his work friend over her feelings. he would never so anything with her. i think you should give him your insight to this as a woman...how she may feel that he is leading her on, and just to be careful because she has the hots for him. something like it's easy to fall in love with a wonderful guy like him ;) make this go the way that you would hate him to hurt his friends feelings.
    it's a tricky situation, and as a wife it feels like you should defend your "territory." but feel confident---he loves you. by saying "she's overweight," he's saying that she's not you. he loves you. not her.
    RachieAnn

Answer by RachieAnn at 9:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't let him go! Sounds like he took a pic on someone else instead of the right woman...I would call the office or even go over there to see her for myself!!!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2009