What do you love most about your husband/SO?

There are COUNTLESS things I love about my Husband, but here's a few. ;D I love how He: loves me for me..calls me sexy/gorgeous/beautiful and His perfect Wife/Baby/Angel, numerous times a day..tells me "I love you" all the time, but especially while We make love and after..opens doors for me..thinks and talks about me and Our Son when He's not home with Us..is an incredible Father and how He tells Our Son "I love you" as often as He tells me..isn't afraid of anything, including being sooo affectionate with me and Our Son..is the most caring and devoted Husband and Father..is completely unselfish..works harder than anybody so I can stay home with Our Son..knows how to and always makes me smile and laugh..remembers Our Anniversaries, my bday, etc..the list goes on forever! My Husband is the most amazing and wonderful Man..I am so blessed and love Him so much!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 9:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW the list you made of your husband sounds just like mine!! :) I love everything about him.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My husband is best father to our girls he never misses a game or parent conference. He has had his toenails painted, played in the dollhouse (he's 6'2) & went out on Black Friday for our girls. That is what I find most appealing about him.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I love everything about my husband but the one thing that still lights my fire is this sexy crooked grin he gets, lol.

;o)
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 12:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My husband moved next door to me after going through a rough divorce, I also was recently divorced. He caught my interest right fom the start. After a few weeks of me acting like a school girl(peeking out the window when he got home) I got up the nerve to knock on his door and ask him on a date. I knew right from the start he was the one for me. Our relationship went really fast, within 4 months we moved in together bought a new truck, and found out we were expecting a child. Its been 8 years on October 26th. We have never had a fight or even a disagrement. He is an awesome father to our daughter, his own 2 kids, and my son. He works hard to provide for us, we want the same things in life, he always calls me at work just to see how im doing, he sings to me, tells me how lucky he is to have us. When I say I love you his response is always I love you more!!! I couldnt ask for a better husband, father, best friend.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009