why do people have kids and then torchere them

please answer this ladeys

cuttiy

Asked by cuttiy at 9:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• That is why I believe in abortion, if you don't want them don't have them. Get a vibrator ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• http://media.causes.com/590343?p_id=60907843

I'm a part of an anti child abuse organization. Some peopl should not be able to be around children. Some people are so sick and they don't realize that these precious angels who wouldn't hurt a flr, just want to be loved. They are all sick bastards
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Question: Why do people have kids and then torture them?

Because the newest of it all and attention that mother got from that baby has all gone away.  It's a novelty to them at times. 

Now the hard work begins and it's no fun anymore. 

Anonymous

• Most of them don't know how to raise a child with respect and love. You usually must receive it before you can give it. Not always, I for one do not believe in abortion; however, I do believe in adoption. After the kids have their fun for six months there are many families wanting to adopt their child. Sad isn't it. If they don't receive help the next generation will face the same challenges.
    skrush

Answer by skrush at 7:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We as parents must teach our kids sex is a beautiful thing inside marriage & this would prevent a lot of issues. If the kids can't control their selves they should use birth control at least. I also am against murder, I mean abortion & for adoption.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Babies don't come out of the womb with an instruction manual. It takes hard work and dedication to be a good parent.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ok this is a hard question to answer, emotionally myself. My mother was abused by her mother up until she was 8 when her mother passed away, out of 6 children my mother was the youngest and the one that grandma kept. The rest went into an orphanage. I get told all the time how my mother is like hers. My mom doesnt remember the abuse, she was too young and it is supressed. I was 12 and realized that I was being hurt like a child shouldn't of been, I called for help one weekend while I was at my fathers for a visit. My aunt saved me. What I am trying to say is that it is coded into the brain, some realize it is wrong and recode themselves, some don't and continue to hurt their children as they were. I am now a mother of a beautiful little girl that I couldn't imagine hurting, she is my world and I know what happened to me was wrong, I have coded myself to not do that. It's more of a mental illness is all I can say.
    calypsosmommy09

Answer by calypsosmommy09 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't know why some people do this to their own kids. I think its a terrible thing to do, But its either that the moms realize how hard it is to have a child and can't deal with it any longer. Or there's something toally wrong with the moms.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• TORTURE
    Anonymous

• I DONT BELEAVE IN ABORTION I THANK ITS WRONG ! ITS MURDER ! ANY WAY ITS FUN MESSING WITH THE KIDS !
    Anonymous