does this bother anyone else

My SO is always recieving nasty pics on his phone from all his stupid friends. I hate it and he knows it does this bother anyone else or am i being to sensitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• IMO you are not being too sensitive. The real question is, does he immediatly delete them? He can tell his friends not to send him anything, but that doesn't mean they will listen. I would be more concerned about his behavior in response to it.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:56 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• OP here he says he immediately deletes them but ive looked at the phone records and he forwards some of them and to me thats just encouraging his friends to keep sending them. I just hate thinking that hesat work looking at these pics. it makes me sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I don't think he will tell them not to send them anymore cuz guys have to keep up with their ego. His buddies would call him whipped...blah blah... as long as he doesn't gock at the pics and act nasty I'd say don't worry about it. After all, boys will be boys. If it makes you feel any better if my SO sees an actress who posed in playboy he feels the need to point out he's seen her naked. even if it's just me and him. Kinda bothers me and I tell him he's a perve, but it's harmless and I think you have to pick your battles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Most guys (if not all) look at porn from time to time. It's just a guy thing. It doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive or wishes you looked like those women, etc. I think women who say their husbands never look at porn, or jerk off are being very neive. Not that it's an awesome trait for men to have but it's the way they are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I think it's annoying but nothing I'd get mad about.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• my dh gets gross and sexual pic on his cell phone all the time from co workers he thinks there funny. and some of the jokes are gross but i do laugh..i have joked with him " do u ever work or do u guys just sit around sending stuff to each other" lol...the only time i get mad is when im finally able to sit down and relax and hes coming at me with his phone to show me something..it honestly dosent bother me..i see it as there guys doing guy things. gross or not thats what they tend to do at some point..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Just as long as they are not pics of women we/he knows....That is really the only time i would get mad. Just having pics of nasty stuff doesnt bother me really but if i found a pic of some chick I/we know I would come unhinged. My only real comcern is that our kids are able to open the pics in both of our phones, i dont want mu 5 yo looking at cooch!
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 2:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Doesn't bother me. Actually if someone sends me a pic which usually has a joke with it, i'll send it to him.
    sounthernmommy

Answer by sounthernmommy at 2:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009