What is your favorite show?

I just started watching ER a few months ago and now i'm hooked, i love that show. I watch it everyday and get really anxious waiting for the next. I also love Hells' Kitchen when it's on during the season. So what is your all time favorite show/shows?

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 9:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ER is an awesome show! Too bad it's over. Now, I watch The Office with hubby. I also like to watch Say Yes to the Dress, Little People Big World, 18 Kids and Counting, the challenges on Food network. I guess I watch a lot of TV. :o
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i love heroes! My husband and I just started watching all the seasons on Netflix and we are addicted! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Fringe & Glee are my new favorites. Fringe is like X Files but before it got crappy, plus it has better character relationships. i love Glee b/c i was a choir nerd in high school & took 3 choir classes my senior year, so the nostalgia is huge.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It used to be One tree hill but it's getting a little too cheezy for me. I like Grey's anatomy, Private practice, heroes, house and all the baby shows on TLC (those ones probaby because I'm pregnant...lol) I tivo all of them, can't really pick just 1 as my fave.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• nip/tuck and Big love. I don't have cable though, so I never get to see them.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Hubby and I have recently started watching the new series on ABC, Flashforward...IT'S AWESOME!! I'm SOO addicted! I also halfway watch The Hills....just for the drama. lol.
    Hubby also watches Sons of Anarchy and Nip/Tuck.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2009