• In the Spotlight:

period 2 days late. neg hpt. always 31 day cycle. never late. whats goin on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you use a generic brand test? IMO they are worthless.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Same thing happened to me a few months( i took tons of HPT test all negative and I went to the DR and had a blood test) back my period was just putting it self on a different cycle. I know not fun but call your GYN just in case on monday to see if they want to run blood test or wait and see. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i used a digital so idk if that makes a difference. when i was pregnant with dd i didnt find out until i was 10 weeks bc i had a blood test done at 4 weeks at thehospital and it came out negative so i just put it out of my mind. but would the same thing really happen again? a few days ago i couldve sworn i af was here. i had small cramps but they went away and now theres alot of wet cm so if feels like my periods here but its not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2009