Has your kid(s) ever embarssed you?

My 5 yr an i were in wally world (he was 3 at the time) well i was on my period an i really had to change my pad well there was like 3 other woman in there an my son decides to yell mommy are u changing your diaper! All i could do was look at him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ROFL! And YES - my kids have embarrassed me tons of times :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• When my daughter said, "please don't burn me anymore". Have no idea where she got that.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You should learn to laugh about those little things our kids do to us. That was funny.
    Now my girl said out loud don't hit me mommy. I was like what I have never hit you!! but I would like to now.
    NOW that was embarrassing.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• LMAO!!!!!! My son told my MIL " daddy spanks mommy at bedtime, I heard her yelling when I was trying to sleep". lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I think that is a kids main job sometimes. Let's see how bad we can make mom blush.

There was a time that I was grocery shoping and had my middle son with me. He was almost 2 at the time. We live in a neighborhood that was primarly white and he had never really seen a black person before. Well as we were shopping he had seen his first black person. He yells at me "She's dirty!" She looked at me and just smiled because she could see on my face how embarrassed I was. I told her I was sorry that he's never seen anybody really with darker skin. She ended up laughing about it.

With my oldest son his uncle taught him to walk up to woman and say "Digets baby". At least most of the woman laughed at that.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I was shopping with my daughter when she was about 3 or 4 and in that really loud screechy little girl voice, she announced to the entire store," You have great big huge boobs, Mom!" Um, thanks. And for the record, they are average!

embarrassed

monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• When my dd was 5, she wanted to know why ships were called she when they weren't alive, so they should be called it. Why are they called a girl when they have boy names? My ds, who was 6, wanted to know where they went when it rained. We explained about how it's traditional, and that ships are called her, or she, or girl, and why. We went on board and showed them around the ship. (my dh is in the Navy, btw). They got it in their heads that "Daddy was going to ride around on the ship and catch bad guys." Well, at that age, we thought, ok, good enough, and went with it.

cont
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• cont

Well, a few weeks later, we were in the commissary, and my dd was talking to the cashier. She was like, "My name is ___" The lady was like "That's a nice name" My dd then said "My Daddy's in the Navy" She answered "That's nice"... THEN - My dd says "My Mommy says my Daddy rides some girl out on base." (!!!!!!)

Yeah - ok - that might be SORT of what we said, but UMMM - so COMPLETELY NOT IT!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• yes my son has. he is 3. he likes to fart and then announce it to the world. we were in the bathroom at target and he says as loud as possible mom are you pooping??? I wasn't but there was someone in there that was. i was so emabarassed to get out of the stall cause they probably thought it was me!!!
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• this was a few years ago. My oldest was still switching his letters when he talked. In the middle of a crowded movie theater, he yelled, "I want my CopPorn!" We corrected him quickly red-faced!
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2009