Bored, so a 2 part question / game

It's 12 midnight on Saturday here in Japan, and I'm sitting here waiting for my 16 yr old to get back from Homecoming (well, technically, the dance is over, but he was going to a supervised party / late dinner and movie at a friends house after the dance, and won't be home for another hr and a half...) Then I have to take his gf home (he can only legally drive on base, since he's under 18).

SO - I'm up, and bored, so I'm proposing this game - what are you doing, and what time is it where you are? What do you think you'll be doing at midnight on your Sat night? Then, if you don't mind, post on Sunday if you were right about what you thought you would be doing :-)

sailorwifenmom

Asked by sailorwifenmom at 11:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well it's now sunday and I almost forgot to repost what i was doing at midnight.

My husband and I decided to rent a movie so we stayed up till around 12:30 untill the movie was over. So I was watching the newest Jason movie at midnight.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Well I'm in Tennessee and it's 11:17 am here and we are all just killing time untill it's time to go watch my oldest son play football. Tonight I think I'm going to be in bed at midnight. (at least I really hope I am)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It's 11:20 am. My sister's kids just got here, I have them until 9:30 - 10pm. then a movie with my guy and bed
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It is 10:23 here I am in Minnesota. Going to go grocery shopping and then relax. Nothing else planned!
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm in Arizona and it's 8:27am. I'm not doing anything right now but being bored. At midnight tonight i will be sleeping :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It's 11:33 am here in CT and I hope that I am awake watching Saturday Night LIve tonight at midnight.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Im in maryland its like 11:50! Im sittin here holdin my 3week old son! At midnight i hope to be sleep but probally not
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 11:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2009