how do i get marker and crayon off of walls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Honestly i use dish liquid and water, but not a lot! I use that Dawn with bleach and just rub it until it goes away. but not too hard or the paint will start to fade... Good Luck! :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is the only thing I've found that will completely take off crayon but leave the paint.

Answer by missanc at 11:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• just like missanc said...magic eraser works! my daughter drew on my bedroom windowsill with a sharpie permanent marker...and the eraser took it off!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I also agree with the mr.clean magic eraser i love it! My kids are always writing on the walls and that works wonders on everything even permant marker like the previous post said!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I agree with the magic eraser but something a little more natural is toothpaste (the old fashioned past kind.) I use crest and it makes things smell good too.
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Magic Eraser!!!!

And repaint with at least a satin finish to make it easier to clean the next time. Flat paint is the worst to try to clean with anything!!! LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Magic Eraser....but I suggest that maybe you put crayons and markers out of your child's reach when you're not watching them...
    Anonymous